In HPLC analysis, the particle size of the column packing is small and it is easily blocked by foreign particles. Therefore, the sample and the solvent need to be pre-filtered to remove the particulate contaminants and protect the instrument. The commonly used ion chromatography in environmental analysis also requires that non-polar contaminants cannot be introduced into sample preparation. Syringe filters can be used for HPLC analysis and IC analysis. Filtration of sample solutions is an important step in sample preparation. Pilot uses today's most advanced detection methods and production processes to produce syringe filters with superior quality. The quality of the products is far superior to that of other domestic counterparts, filling the gaps in domestic high-end products.
1. The filter housing material is made of high quality sanitary polypropylene material.
2. The product's structural design is precise, which ensures smooth filtration, rationalization of internal space, low residual rate, and only half of other products on the current market, thereby reducing sample waste.
3. One of the disadvantages of traditional filters is that they are easy to blast. This product has been specially designed to withstand burst pressures of up to 10 bar.
4. The edge of the filter is threaded to provide a non-slip, user-friendly design that makes the operator comfortable.
5. In cooperation with internationally renowned membrane manufacturers, the pore size of the membrane is precise, providing all-round protection for your instruments and columns, and providing original inspection reports for membranes.
6. Stable membrane quality, zero difference between batch and batch ensures the consistency of analysis results.
7. Standard Luer interface with locking, connecting more closely.
Syringe filters come in a wide variety of filter materials, with an optional aperture and diameter. If you are interested in this product, contact us.