Laboratory Safety Management
1. Strengthen security. Non-workers are prohibited from entering the laboratory, and no one in the room should close the doors and windows.
2. Do not accept guests, without the consent of the leader, declined to visit.
3. Do not store personal valuables. When a theft case occurs, the site should be protected and the police should be alerted in time.
4. Fire-fighting equipment such as fire extinguishers and sand boxes should be equipped.
5. Flammable and explosive chemicals should be kept separately. According to the performance of the drug, store it separately.
6. Conduct the experiment in strict accordance with the operating procedures to avoid accidents such as fire and explosion.
7. The upper and lower sewers of the laboratory must be kept open. The main building of the laboratory should have a tap water gate. The biological and chemical laboratories should be opened. The general gate is responsible for opening and closing by the duty officer. The manager is responsible for opening and closing.
8. In winter, keep warm the water pipes to prevent the pipes from being frozen and burst.
9. In the experiment, toxic gas and venom will be produced, so anti-virus work should be done well. Toxic substances should be properly stored and stored, and toxic residues should be disposed of in a timely manner.
10. Establish a special warehouse for dangerous goods, and separate dangerous drugs such as flammable, toxic oxidants and corrosive agents.
11. Chemical dangerous goods should be checked and accepted before entering the warehouse. After storage, they should be inspected regularly and strictly managed to achieve double management, double reception, double billing, and double lock.
12. Strictly follow the operating procedures, and the production of toxic gases should be carried out in a fume hood. The laboratory should be equipped with an exhaust fan to keep it well ventilated.
13. Waste liquid bottles and waste liquid tanks should be provided to prevent the spread of toxic substances.
14. The installation layout of the laboratory power supply line should be reasonable and scientific, and the layers should be opened and the electric shock protector should be installed.
15. The main gate is controlled by the daily duty officer, and the opening is controlled by the management personnel.
16. Laboratory circuits and electrical equipment should be regularly inspected to ensure safety. If there is a fire in the appliance, immediately turn off the power and extinguish it with sand or a fire extinguisher. Never use water or a foam fire extinguisher to extinguish the fire before the power is turned off.
17. In the event of personal electric shock, the power should be cut off immediately and sent to the hospital for treatment.