1. Do not pull the wires privately.
2. Before using the socket, you need to know the rated voltage and power. Do not use the electrical socket for overload.
3. Do not use multiple appliances at the same time for the same time on the same power strip.
4. Large instrument equipment requires a separate socket.
5. Turn off the air conditioner, lighting, computer and other electrical appliances before leaving the laboratory. Even if these appliances do not need to be turned on during the working day, they should be turned off at any time.
Laboratory water is divided into three categories: tap water, pure water and ultrapure water.
1. Take water according to demand.
2. Select the appropriate water according to the quality requirements of the water required for the experiment. Wash glassware should use tap water first, then rinse with pure water. Chromatography, mass spectrometry and biological experiments (including buffer configuration, hydroponics, microbial culture preparation, chromatography and mass spectrometry flow) should use ultrapure water.
3. Do not store ultrapure water or pure water. If it is not used for a long time, open the water intake switch and let the ultrapure water or pure water flow out for about a few minutes before re-enabling.
4. Remember to close the faucet after use.
Use Of Liquid Nitrogen
Liquid nitrogen is often used as a refrigerant. Refrigerant can cause frostbite. A small amount of refrigerant can cause blindness when it comes into contact with the eyes. The rapid evaporation of gas generated by liquid nitrogen may cause oxygen deficiency in the site.
1. Wear protective gloves.
2. Wear a long-sleeved lab coat with a knee length.
3. Wear safety glasses and wear a protective mask if necessary.
4. Keep the ambient air flowing.
Use Of Lotion
The washing liquid is divided into an acidic washing liquid (sodium sulfate or potassium dichromate sulfuric acid solution), an alkaline washing liquid (sodium hydroxide-ethanol solution), and a neutral washing liquid (common detergent).
1. The acidic washing liquid should be stored in the glass cylinder, and the alkaline washing liquid can be stored in the plastic barrel.
2. When using alkaline washing solution, the grinding device of the glass instrument should be disassembled and then placed in the washing liquid tank to prevent the grinding mouth from being corroded by the alkaline liquid to cause adhesion. The glass instrument should be pre-washed with acetone and water before placing the lye.