For instrumentation, customers are often troubled by how to better maintain the device. If you don't use the device for a long time, how should you clean the device? What are the specific ways?
1. Clean the exterior of the unit with clean water and keep the area around the body clean.
2. Remove the impurities in the incubator working chamber, clean the inside of the box with a special cleaning agent, and dry the box after cleaning to keep the box dry.
3. The refrigeration system is the core of the constant temperature and humidity incubation tank. Our coolers and compressors use imported fully enclosed refrigeration compressors and multi-stage diaphragms are evaporators with excellent performance. During the cleaning process, also pay attention to check whether there is liquid leakage in each function interface and gap. If such a situation occurs, it should be processed in the first time.
4. The studio adopts high-quality stainless steel plate. After use, the inside of the box should be scrubbed in time. Do not use solvents containing acid and alkali corrosion.
5. Keep the condenser clean. Dust adhering to the condenser will cause the compressor high voltage switch to trip and cause a false alarm. You can use a hard brush to remove dust or use a special vacuum cleaner.