In our daily life, heating plates are widely used in household appliances, such as rice cookers, microwave ovens, electronic disinfection cabinets, hair dryers, electric irons, and the like. It can also be used as a heating unit on machine equipment, such as copiers, printers, fax machines, and the like. It can also be seen in industrial and agricultural heating applications, such as mold heating, plastic machinery, and other heating and drying equipment.
The heating plate is mostly flat and thin plate design, uniform heat dissipation, simple structure, easy to install and convenient to use. The heating plate is made of stainless steel or ceramic as the outer casing, and the electrothermal alloy wire is enclosed inside the electric heating plate. Therefore, it is closed heating, no open flame and no odor when heated, and has good safety and is suitable for various working environments. .
The heating material of the heating plate is mainly electrothermal alloy wire, and its working principle is very simple, which is simply an electrothermal effect. When the electric heating plate is working, the current passes through the electrothermal alloy wire, and the electrothermal alloy wire generates heat, converts the electric energy into heat energy, and conducts it to the outer casing. The heating plate is designed with an insulating material to ensure that the current during operation of the electrothermal alloy wire does not pose a safety hazard to the user.
The heating plate is also an indispensable tool for biological, genetic, medical and health, environmental protection, biochemical laboratory, analysis room, education and scientific research. Its main features are: it is made by special molding process, there is no warping deformation in high temperature state, and the working surface is made of high quality stainless steel. It has excellent corrosion resistance, fast and uniform surface temperature rise, and is safe and reliable to use.
In the use of the heating plate, the user should strictly follow the relevant regulations to prevent fires from occurring:
1. It is strictly forbidden to place the energized heating plate on the combustible material or in the vicinity of the inflammable material.
2. The heating plate should be properly installed to avoid short circuit and cause fire.
3. The equipment power must be disconnected when leaving.
4. The resistance wire can not be used any more after repeated repairs, otherwise it will cause overload of the line and cause fire.
5. The safe interception flow of the heating pipe wire must meet the capacity requirements of the electric heating pipe.