Laboratory Magnetic Stirrer
This product is used for liquid heating and stirring equipment in modern oil, chemical ,medical and sanitary field ,environment protection ,biochemistry, experimental analysis and education &research development field.
1. The product is fashionable and attractive, easy to operate with effective use.
2. It is stepless speed regulation that is easy to operate and it can make stable precise stirring to liquid solution within a wider speed scope ,especially in the experiments of of samples with small volume.
3. Temperature control method:electric temperature adjust and Microcomputer intelligent temperature control.
Max .Stirred Volume(ml)
Work Plate Size(mm)(L*W)
Max. Operating Temp.(℃)
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details:Carton,Plywood Package,Neutral Packing With Export Standard Or Customized According to Customer's Requirement.
Delivery Details:It depend on the quantity ordered.Normally within 15-20 business days after receiving the payment.
1. What's The MOQ?
Usually 1 Set/Piece.If you order more,we could offer you more reasonable and competitive prices.
2.How Long Is The Average Production Time And What Is The Delivery Time?
We have some products in stock,delivery time is within 3-14 working days. If you order a large number,the production time will be within 20-45 days,therefor delivery time will be in 20-45 days after we get the deposit.
3.How Long Is The Warranty Period?
Most of our products are warranted for one year.The warranty does not cover malfunction or damage caused by intentional improper operation. The specific interpretation of the warranty rules belongs to the company.
Product Use Instructions
1. In the event of a malfunction of the magnetic stirrer, contact a professional first. When you get new equipment, you should first familiarize yourself with the circuit principles and structural features and follow the rules. Before disassembly, fully familiarize yourself with the function, position, connection method, and relationship with other devices around. If there is no assembly drawing, you should disassemble and draw a sketch and mark it.
2. Before using a new product, check the equipment for obvious cracks, defects, age, etc., and then check the inside of the machine. Before disassembly, the surrounding fault factors should be excluded, and it can be disassembled after it is determined to be an internal fault. Otherwise, blind disassembly may result in equipment damage.