Classic Magnetic Stirrer
Magnetic stirrer are laboratory instruments used for liquid mixing, mainly for stirring or simultaneously heating a low viscosity liquid or solid-liquid mixture. The basic principle is to use the principle of homogeneity and reciprocal attraction of the magnetic field, and use the magnetic field to push the magnetic stirrer placed in the container to perform circumferential operation, thereby achieving the purpose of stirring the liquid. With the heating temperature control system, the sample temperature can be heated and controlled according to the specific experimental requirements, and the temperature conditions required for the experimental conditions can be maintained to ensure that the liquid mixing meets the experimental requirements.
1. The design is novel and beautiful, the operation is simple and the effect is good.
2. With stepless speed regulation, the liquid solution can be precisely and stably stirred in a wide speed range, which is especially suitable for experiments with small volume samples.
3. Temperature control method:Electric Temperature Control and Microcomputer Intelligent Temperature Control.
Max .Stirred Volume(ml)
Work Plate Size(mm)(L*W)
Max. Operating Temp.(℃)
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details:Carton,Plywood Package,Neutral Packing With Export Standard Or Customized According to Customer's Requirement.
Delivery Details:It depend on the quantity ordered.Normally within 15-20 business days after receiving the payment.
Product Use Instructions
1. Since many faults are caused by dirty and conductive dust particles, the equipment should be cleaned regularly, including buttons, wiring points, contact points, etc., and check whether the external control keys are malfunctioning.
2. The failure rate of the power supply part accounts for a high proportion of the entire faulty equipment. When the fault occurs, the priority of the power supply can often be achieved with half the effort.
3. For equipment with both commissioning and faults, the fault should be eliminated before commissioning. The commissioning must be carried out under the premise of electrical line speed.
In the event of equipment damage in the experiment, it should be calmly dealt with, first determine the cause of the failure, and then targeted maintenance. In addition, we must pay attention to maintenance during daily use, as long as possible to extend the life of the equipment.