Ceramic Magnetic Stirrer
The electric magnetic stirrer is developed and improved on the basis of the existing similar products. The design is novel and reasonable. It is an indispensable mixing equipment for all kinds of liquids for chemical reaction tests in universities, research institutes and factories.
1.Ceramic platforms, excellent quality.Brushless DC motor with stable performance, low noise, long life and no spark.
2.The stepless speed regulation plus digital display speed control circuit makes the speed stable.
3.LED display Temperature, speed and time.
4.With Time and date record, max time: 9999mins.
5.The built-in intelligent PID control circuit makes temperature control more accurate and easier to operate.
Max. Stirred Volume(ml)
Work Plate Size(mm)(L×W)
Max. Operating Temp.(℃)
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details:Carton,Plywood Package,Neutral Packing With Export Standard Or Customized According to Customer's Requirement.
Delivery Details:It depend on the quantity ordered.Normally within 15-20 business days after receiving the payment.
We insist on the principle of quality first, honest and trustworthy are the foundation . We cordially hope to cooperate with all friends in domestic and abroad forever by our excellent quality products , honest and trustworthy management idea and good service.
We offer inquiry and consulting support,sample testing support, training how to use the device,engineers provide technology support.Our warranty period is one year.
1. Do not use to stir explosive materials, and do not operate the instrument under water.
2. Please ensure that the personnel using the instrument have received relevant professional training.
3. Wear appropriate protective equipment if necessary depending on the type of media being handled.
4. The instrument should be placed on a non-flammable or fireproof countertop.
5. When using, consider the influence of the magnetic field on the surrounding environment, such as data storage and cardiac pacemaker. Be careful of high temperature. When the instrument is working, the temperature of the disk surface can reach up to several hundred degrees Celsius. When you touch the instrument case and the disk surface, be careful of burns. After the instrument is turned off, pay attention to the residual heat. When heated and cooled, a slight sound may be emitted due to the expansion of the substance.