Biochemical Incubator is suitable for environmental protection, health and epidemic prevention, agricultural livestock, drug testing, aquatic products and other scientific research, laboratories and production departments of tertiary institutions. It is a special constant temperature equipment for water analysis and BOD measurement of bacteria, molds, and microorganisms for cultivation, preservation, plant cultivation, and breeding experiments.
1. Using LED display, accurate and intuitive, superior performance.
2. Users can adjust the height and number of shelves in the working room according to their own needs.
3. Use environmentally friendly fluorine-free refrigerants.
LCD Display,Program Instrument,Independent Alarm,Printer,Computer Interface.
AC110V 60Hz/AC220V 50Hz
Range of Temp. Control
No Humidification:5~50℃/With Humidification:10-50℃
Wave Degree Of Temp.
Size of Working Room
Max Shelf Number(pc)
1. Please install in a location where the temperature and humidity change is small, and the socket should be properly grounded.
2. Please fully understand the structure of the equipment, read the instructions carefully, and master the correct usage before use.
3. Do not place volatile chemical solvents, explosive gases and flammable gases in the box. Do not use flammable sprays near the incubator to avoid sparks caused by electric sparks.
4. Please check for leaks frequently.
5. The incubator has a power-off protection function, so it takes about one and a half minutes to restart after the compressor is stopped, in order to better protect the compressor.
6. The distance between the condenser and the wall of the incubator should be greater than 100mm, the side of the box should have a gap of 50mm, and the top of the box should have at least 300mm space to ensure good heat dissipation.
7. Avoid collision, shaking and vibration when handling, repairing and maintaining the incubator. The maximum inclination should be less than 45 degrees.
8. Turn off the main power supply and the power switch on the back of the unit when you stop using it for a long time.
9. When the incubator is working, avoid frequent opening of the door, keep the temperature stable and prevent dust and dirt from entering the working room.
10. Keep the inside and outside of the incubator clean every day. If it is not applicable for a long time, always wipe the tank liner and equipment surface. Do not wipe the incubator with acid, alkali or other corrosive solutions.
11. Turn off the power switch after using the device. If the test sample is not taken out immediately, do not open the door.
12. The incubator should not be used under abnormal conditions such as high voltage, high current, strong magnetic field, etc. Please strictly follow the electrical safety operation rules.