Electric Vacuum Drying Oven
Vacuum drying reduces the boiling point and minimizes compound loss other than water. The sample was dried under gentle heating with little residue left. Some applications for vacuum ovens include moisture content determination, dry sterilization, purification, and solids venting. It is widely used in research and application fields such as biochemistry, chemical pharmacy, medical and health, agricultural research, environmental protection, etc., for powder drying, baking and disinfection and sterilization of various glass containers. It is especially suitable for fast and efficient drying of heat sensitive, oxidizable substances and complex ingredients.
1. Rectangular and square studio design, volume from 20 to 210 liters.
2. The outer box is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate and advanced arc welding connection technology. The internal studio is made of high quality stainless steel and is supported by high density glass wool insulation.
3. The door is made of thick steel plate with tempered glass and durable clips to close the door. The silicone gasket is used indoors, and the door seal has good leakproof performance.
4. The temperature range of the vacuum oven is ambient temperature + 10 ° C to 200 ° C, controlled by a microprocessor-based PID temperature controller with dual display of set point (SV) and process value (PV).
5. We also offer a variety of optional accessories, such as LCD, independent alarm, 485 interface, printer.
AC110V 60Hz/AC220V 50Hz
Working Room Size
Max. Number Of Shelves(pc)
Minimum Spacing Of Shelf(mm)
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details:Carton,Plywood Package,Neutral Packing With Export Standard Or Customized According to Customer's Requirement.
Delivery Details:It depend on the quantity ordered.Normally within 15-20 business days after receiving the payment.
We offer inquiry and consulting support,sample testing support, training how to use the device,engineers provide technology support.Our warranty period is one year.
Instructions For Use
1. The vacuum drying oven must be effectively grounded to ensure safe use.
2. The vacuum drying oven should be used in an environment with low relative humidity, no corrosive gas around, no strong vibration source and strong electromagnetic field.
3. Do not place items that are flammable, explosive, or prone to corrosive gases in the vacuum drying chamber.
4. The vacuum pump can't work for a long time. Therefore, when the vacuum reaches the requirement of dry goods, the vacuum valve should be closed first, then the vacuum pump power supply should be turned off. When the vacuum is less than the requirements of the dry items, then the vacuum valve and the vacuum pump power supply can be turned on, which can effectively extend the vacuum pump.
From the structural analysis, the general drying box shells are made of cold-rolled steel sheets, but the thickness will vary greatly. Due to the vacuum environment inside the vacuum drying box, in order to prevent the atmospheric pressure from crushing the box, the thickness of the outer casing is slightly larger than that of the blast drying box. Generally, the thicker the steel plate, the better the quality and the longer the service life. For the convenience of observation, the door of the drying box is provided with glass windows, generally with tempered glass and ordinary glass on the inlaid door. Wuhan is still measuring the production of dry box doors, all of which are made of tempered glass. Although the price is slightly expensive, the appearance is beautiful. It is a powerful guarantee for the safety of operators. From the outside and inside, the inner tank of the drying box has two options, one is galvanized sheet, and the other is mirror stainless steel. The galvanized sheet is easy to rust during long-term use, which is not conducive to maintenance; the mirror stainless steel has a neat appearance, is easy to maintain, and has a long service life. It is a high-grade liner material on the market, but the price is slightly higher than that of the galvanized sheet. The sample rack of the liner is usually two layers and can be added according to customer requirements.
Secondly, when it comes to temperature, I have to talk about insulation and sealing. At present, the insulation materials of domestic dry boxes are mainly made of fiber cotton, and a few are made of polyurethane. Let's talk about the different characteristics of the two materials. In terms of thermal insulation effect, the temperature resistance and thermal insulation effect of polyurethane are better than that of fiber cotton. Generally, polyurethane can keep the high temperature inside the box stable for several hours. It is worth mentioning that the efficient heat insulation performance of polyurethane can effectively Prevent the operator from overheating the outside of the box. When the fiber cotton drying box is at high temperature, it can only be controlled and adjusted by the temperature controller to keep the temperature inside the box stable, which greatly increases the working strength of the fan and the controller, thereby reducing the service life of the drying box. . From the perspective of post-maintenance, since the polyurethane is completely injected into the box body, it is particularly cumbersome to repair in the later stage. Before the repair, all the polyurethanes need to be pulled out, and then repaired and then molded. Fiber cotton is not so troublesome and easy to operate. Finally, from the market, the price of fiber cotton is very cheap, and can meet most of the insulation requirements, widely used, Wuhan still test recommendations: the finer the fiber cotton, the greater the thickness, the higher the insulation quality. The sealing of the drying box is generally made of anti-aging silicone rubber, and the sealing effect is very good.