Lab electric constant temperature drying box
ZX Instrument, a professional manufacturer, is committed to the R&D and production of drying oven, incubator, muffle furnace, hot mantle, water bath, water distiller, colony counter, electric autoclave sterilizer, manifolds filtration and clean bench and related pretreatment laboratory instruments.
1.Shelf space and shelf number can be adjustable ,convenient to access different specification samples;
2.High temperature resistant silicone for sealing the door;
3.In accordance with ergonomic tight buckle handle design ,convenient to operate.
Drying ovens can be used in laboratory or industrial settings for a variety of tasks including evaporation, sterilization, temperature testing, and for incubating temperature sensitive experiments. Drying is a delicate process as drying too fast, too slow, or unevenly can ruin an otherwise perfect process. There are many different types of drying ovens for different needs. A basic double wall utility drying oven is not much different from the oven you use in your home kitchen. Gravity convection or forced air convection drying ovens provide a greater degree of evenness, control of temperature, rapid drying capabilities, and many newer models are programmable. Drying ovens with a maximum temperature of 250C, 300C and 350C are available. In addition, drying ovens are also available in a wide range of sizes, from a small bench top drying oven to a room-sized, walk-in drying oven.
Hot air blast
AC110V 60Hz / AC220V 50Hz
Temperature range (°C)
Maximum number of shelf (pc)
1.Double over-temperature protection.
2.Auxiliary heating device which makes heating faster.
3.Silicon controlled rectifier makes the temperature controlling more accurately.
4.Computer temperature controlling which can set a certain time.
5.Total electro-static coating surface which makes good performance.
1. The drying box consumes a large amount of current, so it must have sufficient capacity for the power cord, knife switch, fuse, plug, socket, etc. For safety, the case should be grounded.
2.the items placed in the box should not be too much, too crowded. If the dried item is wet, open the venting window. When heated, the blower can be activated so that the water vapor is accelerated out of the tank. But don't let the blower run continuously for a long time, pay attention to proper rest.
3. The heat sink on the lower part of the drying box should not be placed to avoid rotting or causing burning.
4. When the glassware is sterilized by high temperature dry heat, the temperature inside the box must be lowered before the door can be opened to prevent the glass from bursting due to cold.
5. It is strictly forbidden to put flammable, explosive and volatile items into the box to avoid accidents.
6. If you need to observe the items in the constant temperature room, you can open the outer door and observe it through the inner glass door. The number of opening the door should not be too much, so as not to affect the constant temperature. The drying box is used for drying and dry heat sterilization of articles. It is divided into blast drying and vacuum drying. The blast drying is to blow out the hot air through the circulating fan to ensure the temperature balance inside the box. The vacuum drying is to use the vacuum pump to air the box. It is a common equipment to take out and let the atmospheric pressure in the box be lower than the normal pressure to make the product test in a very clean state.
Types of Lab Ovens
When considering a laboratory oven, take into account the types of applications you will be performing. High-temperature, vacuum, gravity or mechanical convection ovens are available with features for general and specialized use with options for advanced security. These types of ovens are mostly used in clinical and pharmaceutical labs. Forced-air, multi-purpose ovens are versatile units with a fast recovery feature ideal for drying glassware. Vacuum ovens are ideal for materials requiring an inert atmosphere. Stainless steel cleanroom ovens are available with HEPA filtration that helps meet ISO 5 (Class 100) compliance requirements and conditions.
Different types of laboratory ovens are equipped with features that will satisfy many industry applications, which is why strong consideration must be paid to the specifications of the oven.