Blast Sterilizing Drying Oven
WGLL Series blast drying oven is to be used for drying, firing, melting, curing and sterilization of various articles, treatment of tools and samples as well as performance of laboratory investigations of every sort and kind in the laboratories of industrial enterprises, research establishments and medical institutions, colleges, universities, etc.
AC110V 60Hz/AC220V 50Hz
AC220V 50Hz/AC380V 50Hz
Working Room Size
15(Standard Configuration 2)
25(Standard Configuration 2)
25(Standard Configuration 3)
Max. Number Of Shelves(pc)
Minimum Spacing Of Shelf(mm)
1. All external hot blast stoves use high quality cold rolled steel sheets and advanced seamless welding process.
2. This provides a strong, highly sharp and heat resistant surface that provides a lasting appeal to hot air ovens.
3. The double-walled hot blast stove is equipped with advanced insulating materials to prevent heat loss.
4. The door of the hot blast stove is close to the asbestos gasket, and the shelves slide neatly into the fixed slide. An insulating material, such as asbestos fiberglass, is placed between the walls of the oven to avoid heat loss.
The door is also double-walled with an asbestos gasket on the inside. There is also a space filled with air to help insulate.
5. Equipped with adjustable shelf, which effectively increases the storage space in the working room.
6. The capacity of these ovens varies. Power requirements vary by country, depending on the power supply in the user's country.
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details:Carton,Plywood Package,Neutral Packing With Export Standard Or Customized According to Customer's Requirement.
Delivery Details:It depend on the quantity ordered.Normally within 15-20 business days after receiving the payment.
We insist on the principle of quality first, honest and trustworthy are the foundation . We cordially hope to cooperate with all friends in domestic and abroad forever by our excellent quality products , honest and trustworthy management idea and good service.
We offer inquiry and consulting support,sample testing support, training how to use the device,engineers provide technology support.Our warranty period is one year.
They were originally developed by Pasteur. The oven uses dry heat to sterilize articles. Generally, they can be operated from 50 to 300℃ (122 to 572℉) . There is a thermostat controlling the temperature. These are digitally controlled to maintain the temperature. Their double walled insulation keeps the heat in and conserves energy, the inner layer being a poor conductor and outer layer being metallic. It is used in the sterilization of pharmaceutical products and other materials. It is double walled chamber made of steel.
The principle of operation is based on a fine gravity air convection in a an electrically heated chamber of the unit. A two jacket design of the chamber and an automatic control unit ensure a homogenous temperature profile in the chamber, precise course of processes and short recovery time (return to the preset temperature) after door opening. This line of drying ovens is characterized by its economical operation. It is suitable for simple process of drying and heating of common materials. The units work noiseless.
The working of the hot air oven is based on the hot air inside the chamber of oven by the forced circulation. As it is a universal scientific fact that in any chamber hot air rises above, So by utilizing this principle when the hot air reaches the top of chamber it is circulated back to bottom by a fan installed inside the chamber and hence optimum amount of heat is achieved gradually inside the hot air oven.
After heating the content of the oven for two hours at 160℃, the articles are allowed to remain there, till the temperature comes down to 40℃. then the sterilized materials is then removed from the oven.