Laboratory Electric Blast Drying Oven
Laboratory electric blast drying oven has many advantages such as excellent design, advanced technology, and accurate temperature control. Applicable to many industries nad fields. The main use is drying, baking curing, sterilization and other uses.
1. Unique bottom and bottom heating design.
2. Benchtop double air duct vertical hot air circulation design.
3. The unique design in the work room makes the temperature distribution in the working chamber more uniform, and the heated object can be heated more evenly.
AC110V 60Hz/AC220V 50Hz
Working room size(W*D*H)mm
Maximum number of shelves(pc)
1-What's the MOQ?
Zhongxing weiye: 1 set/piece,but the price will be lower if you order more.
2-How many years manufacture experience do you have ?
Zhongxing weiye:We have 30 years experience in this field. All staffs have rich experience to finish their work.
3-Do you have certificates by certify authority?
Zhongxing weiye:Yes,we already got ISO,CE,SGS certificates.
The following are the general principles for the selection of drying oven. It is difficult to say which one or which items are the most important. The ideal selection of electric blast drying ovens must be based on their own conditions, and sometimes compromises are necessary.
1. Applicability ------- The drying device must first be applicable to specific materials and meet the basic requirements for drying of materials, including the ability to process materials well (feed, transport, fluidize, disperse, pass Heat, discharge, etc.), and can meet the basic requirements of processing volume, dehydration amount, product quality and so on.
2. High drying rate---only in terms of drying rate, the material is highly dispersed in hot air during convection drying, the critical moisture content is low, the drying speed is fast, and the same convection drying, the drying method has different critical moisture content, so the drying rate is also different.
3. Low energy consumption ------- Different drying methods have different energy consumption indexes. Generally, the thermal efficiency of conductive drying can reach 100% theoretically, and convection drying can only be about 70%.