Chemical Blast Drying Oven is widely used in factories and mines, universities, research institutes and various laboratories for baking and disinfection and general items for constant temperature drying.
AC110V 60Hz/AC220V 50Hz
AC220V 50Hz/AC380V 50Hz
Working Room Size
Max. Number Of Shelves(pc)
Minimum Spacing Of Shelf(mm)
1. Streamlined shape with aesthetic design concept, electrostatic spray box, large angle tempered glass observation window on the door.
2. The microcomputer temperature controller with temperature protection and digital display is equipped with timing function, and the temperature control is accurate and reliable.
3. The hot air circulation system consists of a fan that can continuously operate at high temperatures and a suitable air duct, and the temperature in the work room is uniform.
4. New synthetic silicone sealing strip, long-term high temperature operation, long service life and easy replacement.
5. Independent temperature limit alarm, automatic interruption when the temperature exceeds the limit, to ensure the safety of the experiment without accidents.
Q & A
Q:What are the functions and features of the drying oven?
A:A drying oven causes objects to dry out through evaporation. Drying ovens use convection heating, in which the object is heated through air currents. Water from the object escapes into the air, raising the humidity level and causing the semi-solid membranes inside the oven To absorb the water. The end result is that the oven removes water from the object being dried, leaving it dehydrated.
Drying ovens contain a system for forcing convection currents to develop, usually either a fan or turbine, which aids in the heating and drying process by ensuring that the hot air circulates. Many ovens also feature an adjustable ventilation system that allows the user to ensure that The system has an adequate supply of air.
Q:What are the precautions in use?
A:Drying ovens are not without their dangers. Due to the induced evaporation process, any materials containing a solvent that can be ignited when airborne should not be placed in the oven. As the object dries, the solvent will also be removed and made to disperse in the air. As the temperature in the oven rises, the solvent will quickly reach its combustion level and may cause the oven to explode.
In order to maintain the best performance of the drying oven, extend the service life. Regular cleaning is also very important.
1. It is found that corrosive residues overflow or drip during the test, and should be cleaned up in time.
2. Stainless steel may not have anti-corrosion ability in the face of strong corrosive materials.
3. What are the cleaning supplies? It is not difficult to clean, use water; if it is difficult to clean, you need to use special detergents such as alcohol and detergent. After use, wipe with clean water and ventilate to dry.